Amusement Park and Amusement Theme Park Seasonal Workers

I need to hire ride operators, lifeguards, security and food service staff; how can I do this through the seasonal Work And Travel USA Program?

You simply tell us your staffing needs and we will make every effort to match your request with the skills and experiences of our applicants, at no cost to you, including:

International seasonal staff arrive in the U.S. on short-term J1 Visa Work and Travel program. J1 Visa allow high school students to work for up to 4 months. The Summer Season applicants are available for employment from May/June to September/October.

Recruit High-Quality Seasonal Workers

Work Travel participants are highly motivated, adaptable and committed to making a positive contribution to your company. In addition, our applicants are:

How It Works:

  1. Complete our short On-Line Employer Registration Form
  2. We'll send you profiles of students who meet your needs, you tell us whom you want to hire.
  3. We do the rest.
Register now